Five superfood-charged drinks that will help with weight loss, digestion and look good on your Instagram.
There’s no doubt that health food and drinks has taken off in a big big way – especially on social media,
Made from all-natural ingredients like herbs and spices, functional beverages can help with weight loss, digestion and inflammation – but they often come with a hefty price tag.
While cold-pressed juices, organic tonics and fancy teas are all the rage – save your coin by making some at home with ingredients you already have shoved in the back of your pantry.
Turmeric: Anti-inflammatory agent, supports weight loss, aids in digestion
Ginger: Aids in digestion, combats motion sickness, soothes upset stomach
Mint: Aids in digestion and relaxation, controls appetite
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cayenne pepper: Anti-inflammatory agent, boosts metabolism, increases endorphins
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV): Boosts immunity, supports weight loss and healthy digestion, increases energy levels
- Matcha: Increases energy levels, boosts metabolism, antioxidant-rich,
- Coconut milk: Helps with digestion, aids in weight loss, anti-inflammatory agent
- Ginger: Aids in digestion, combats motion sickness, soothes upset stomach