‘Cause girl, you don’t need no man
1. Make yourself breakfast and then eat it in bed.
2. Buy yourself flowers because you’ll always get the order right.
3. Sit back, relax and apply a sheet mask…
4. Binge watch all of the SKY Movies Valentines films, like The Notebook.
5. And Dear John.
6. Oh, and P.S. I Love You.
7. Then (while you cry during the aformentioned movies) do an Elle Woods and taste all of the chocolates from the box because you’re single and you don’t have to share with no body.
8. And when you see your ex’s new girlfriend post a loved up ‘gram about how happy they are, feel free to do this.
9. Watch another movie. Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason will make you feel waaay better. LOLs are guaranteed.
10. And while you’re at it, pop a bottle because champagne is always a good answer.
11. For dinner, order takeways.
12. And while you wait for it to arrive, go on a shopping spree at ASOS.
13. *Fills up cart with $1347 worth of online shopping*
14. *Shuts window immediately because #broke*
15. Is that the door bell? Pizza’s here! Happy Valentine’s Day, babe.