If you’ve always dreamed of sitting front row at a fashion show, wearing the latest designer threads cherry picked from your favourite store… this is the competition for you!
Fashion Quarterly has teamed up with Newmarket, Auckland’s premier shopping precinct, to give one lucky person (and their friend) a $2,000 shopping spree. You and your BFF could be shopping up a storm with $1,000 each, ahead of NZ Fashion Weekend with Fashion Quarterly’s ever-stylish editor Sally-Ann Mullin on hand to greet you with a flute of champagne and a personal styling session tailored to your favourite designers and signature style. In between hitting the shops, you’ll be able to enjoy a well-deserved rest while you enjoy lunch at one of Newmarket’s many fabulous eateries.
With outfit in hand, you’ll be ready to showcase it front row alongside the Fashion Quarterly editors on Saturday 2 September at the Fashion Quarterly and Miss FQ show during NZ Fashion Weekend. You and your bestie will get the full pampering treatment beforehand with hair and makeup expertly done by Dry & Tea and you will also be chauffeured to and from the venue in style.
The full prize consists of:
– $1,000 for you and $1,000 for your best friend to spend on a shopping spree in Newmarket (to take place week commencing 21 August 2017)
– Fashion Quarterly editor Sally-Ann Mullin will be on hand to lend her advice.
– Lunch and bubbles during your shopping spree
– 2 x front row tickets to the Fashion Quarterly/Miss FQ show at NZ Fashion Weekend on Saturday 2 September 5.30pm
– Hair and makeup for you and your bestie on Saturday 2 September c/o Dry and Tea
– Transport to NZ Fashion Weekend and home on Saturday 2 September
– Food and beverage voucher for you to enjoy before the show on Saturday 2 September.
Sound like your dream day out? Enter your details below for a chance to win: