TOPSHOP Beauty this week launches their 2015 Festival collection, featuring four key products – the Glow Dome, Lip and Cheek Smudge, Party Proof Mascara and an array of Glitter Pots – perfect both for festival season and creating striking evening looks.
In this step-by-step tutorial, TOPSHOP NZ in-store makeup artist Jo Goeffic, creates a dramatic glitter eye look – follow her tips below.
7 steps to creating dramatic glitter eyes:
- Use Topshop ‘Naked Eyes’ in either Stripped or Undressed as your eyeshadow base.
- Use Gel Liner pot and an angled brush for winged liner.
- Apply facial glue under bottom lashes.
- Choose your favorite Glitter Pot (in this tutorial, makeup artist Jo mixed three colours together) and apply directly to facial glue with finger or small brush.
- Apply ‘Mohawk’ bronzer just beneath cheekbones.
- Apply a generous lashing of Party Proof mascara.
- Dab on Lip Smudge and blend in.
The TOPSHOP Beauty 2015 Festival collection is available at 203 Queen Street and the Department Store in Takapuna from 9 July.