Beauty buyer Rachael Burkhardt :
Having worked in the cosmetics industry for years, Burkhardt decided to join the team at Farmers as beauty buyer and brand marketing manager. Her job is to look after the customer journey in the beauty department and make sure they offer the best selection of products to cater for all beauty wants and needs.
1. Revlon ColourStay Eyebrow Liner, $27.50: “This brow pencil is one of Revlon’s top sellers and no wonder, it’s easy, with good colour and the perfect brush to get all those brows in place.”
2. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick, $57: “This is so quick and easy to use; no brush required – just blend in with your fingertips”
3. Clarins Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base, $64.
4. Shiseido Future Solution LX Total Radiance Foundation, $120.
5. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair, 50ml, $180: “I’ve used Advanced Night Repair for many years. It repairs past damage as well as protecting my skin with its potent antioxidant complex. It leaves skin hydrated.I never go without it morning and night.”
6. Clarisonic Cleansing Brush – Mia 2, $225: “This is an amazing beauty tool and will give skin the best cleanse, enabling skincare benefits to be maximised and [getting skin] ready for makeup application.”
7. Lancôme Grandiose Mascara, $60: “Grandiose is the latest addition to the Lancôme masara line-up. Its unique angled brush means you can catch every single lash for long, luscious lashes.”
8. YSL Black Opium, $110.
9. Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil, $12.