For Moochi’s summer occasion styling workshop in association with Fashion Quarterly, Dry & Tea created a braided updo ideal for the warmer months. Here’s how to get the look:
1. Spray hair with a thermal spray, like Redken Iron Shape 11.
2. Curl hair with tongs and section into three parts.
3. Back comb the roots of the top section and then pull into a parted ponytail.
4. Twist then wrap the two side sections around the ponytail and fasten with bobby pins.
5. Back comb the ponytail and then divide in two and braid each piece.
6. Wrap the plaits to create a loose bun and secure with bobby pins.
7. Finish with hair spray.