Long, romantic Victoria’s Secret hair has finally been given the flick in favour of short, messy ‘dos. The likes of Kate Bosworth and Sienna Miller have gone for the messy lob (long bob) for 2015 – here’s how you can do the same:
1. Apply a volumising product to wet hair.
2. Create desired part and blast dry, focusing on the roots to add lift.
3. Divide hair into sections and spray with a curl hold spray.
4. Using tongs or a straightening iron, curl the hair focusing on the ends and hold for 5 seconds.
5. Once entire head is done, brush out the curls with a wide-tooth comb to relax the look.
6. Finish by spritzing a sea salt spray to the mid-lengths and ends.