The hair look at Christopher Esber’s runway show at Australia Fashion Week paid homage to the nautical theme of the collection, keeping locks soft and healthy with a slight natural bend.
“Keeping with the theme of the designs, the hair lifts gently as models walk the runway, as if caught by the breeze of the sea air,” ghd hair director Alan White said.
1. Prep damp hair by applying a root lift spray and a volumising foam to mid lengths and ends.
2. Blow dry the product into the hair and direct the roots using a large round brush, like ghd oval dressing brush, for a big volume blow dry.
3. Create a defined centre part using a tail comb.
4. Take vertical sections of the hair and, using a blow dryer and round brush, blow dry towards the face, creating a bend through the mid lengths and straight ends.
5. For a stronger set look, emphasise the bend using a hair straightner.
6. Finishing using a shine spray and smoothing serum for extra hold.