For Alex Perry’s SS14 show at Australia Fashion Week, ghd hair director Sophie Roberts showcased a natural, effortless look that was all about healthy, lush hair.
“The kind of hair that bounces with natural shine, vitality and gloss.
“It’s a very easy, Australian beauty look that women will want to create at home,” Roberts said.
Click through to see how to get the look.
1. Apply a volumising product to freshly washed hair to give it body, texture and volume to work with.
2. Blow dry the hair allowing for styled but natural looking movement.
3. Create a ruffled centre part using a tail comb, and then, using a natural bristle brush, smooth out the ends and any unruly hair.
4. Use a straightener to define movement in the hair, adding soft bends thoughout for an enhanced natural texture.
5. Add a smoothing serum to activate the layers and add texture to the hair.
6. Lightly mist shine spray and hairspray for hold.