Textured wavy hair will definitely get you in the party mood!
Party season is upon us and aside from finding enough event-appropriate outfits to see you through the office Christmas party, family occasions and New Year’s Eve, the other challenge during this fun time is coordinating your hair and makeup to match. To save you the stress, we’ve teamed up with ghd and Chloe Zara to create three easy hair styles, which will be sure to impress everyone, no matter the function you find yourself at!
We’ve already shown you how to create a sleek, straight look. Now we’re going to reveal how to add waves and soft movement using the ghd platinum® copper luxe styler:
1. Prep hair with ghd root lift spray and dry product into hair with the ghd air® copper luxe hairdryer, lifting up each section to create as much lift as possible
2. Then spritz hair with ghd curl hold spray
3. Sectioning off the top of your hair, start at the bottom and take 3cm sized sections. Place the ghd platinum® copper luxe styler at the root and rotate 360° as you glide through to the ends
4. Repeat technique all over, alternating the direction you turn the styler for more of a beach wave look
5. Brush out with a ghd detangling comb to loosen the waves
Watch how to create this look below: