Now it doesn’t take much to make Miranda Kerr look amazing – not when you are blessed with that amazing face and figure – but we have total hair envy after seeing her glamorous ‘side do’ at this year’s Met Ball. Thanks to LA-based hairdresser (Kerr’s hair stylist) David Keough, we can get the same style with these easy steps, and then work on the bod to match…..…
1. While hair is wet, create a deep side part. Use Davines For Wizards № 8 Quick Setting Hard Gel throughout the hair to create a solid hold.
2. On the side opposite the direction of the part, create two sections and French braid each section parallel to one another, wrapping them down around the head. Tapering down to the nape, tie them off and tuck them under the rest of the hair.
3. Apply quite a bit of the gel mixed with the Davines For Wizards № 3 Universal Mattering Mousse throughout the rest of the hair as it creates longevity for keeping the looks.
4. Layer with Davines OI/OIL for ultimate shine.
5. With the remaining un-braided hair, blow-dry with a round brush.
6. Using a curling iron, separate and curl large sections. Pin them up and let hair cool down, while makeup gets done.
7. Pull the hair out and spray roots with a little Davines For Wizards № 14 Sea Salt Primer for a bit of lift, and blow-dry a touch.
8. Finish off with Davines Defining Invisible Hair Spray to lock the look in.
For Davines stockists across the NZ call 0800 25 25 30