(Image courtesy of CND)
Yesterday beauty eds were introduced to a new polish system from CND, the company that brought us the hugely popular SHELLAC for nails. VINYLUX is a polish that delivers week long wear colour with big benefits. Here’s what I am loving about it …
– No need for a base coat. Yay! The VINYLUX Weekly Polish Colour Coat uses technology that adheres the colour to your nails with no staining.
– The specially created Top Coat not only protects the colour, it prevents yellowing and actually continues to toughen once exposed to natural light – gives colour a fabulous shine too.
– No UV Lamp required! Another bonus. Just 8 ½ minute normal dry time and you’re good to go.
– Unlike Shellac, when you want to remove your colour, it comes off easily with regular acetone-based polish remover.
– A whopping 62 colours to choose from, 30 of them are the most popular Shellac shades.
– No formaldehyde, toluene or DBP nasties in this polish either.
– AND you can choose VINYLUX as an in-salon service, OR do it yourself at home.
Brilliant colour, without the commitment of trips back to the salon. The perfect solution for busy girls who want polished perfection.
VINYLUX Weekly Polish and VINYLUX Weekly Top Coat cost $19.95 each. For stockists visit www.vinylux.co.nz.