Here are 10 things you may not know about Botox®:
1. Botox® is the most popular cosmetic treatment procedure.
2. The full effect of a Botox® treatment takes about two weeks to show.
3. The effects of Botox® usually last three to four months.
4. The longer you have been receiving Botox® treatments, the longer the results last.
5. Regular Botox® clients find that they need around three treatments per year.
6. Botox® is mainly used to treat frown lines, crow’s feet, forehead lines and a downturned mouth.
7. The treatment is quick and simple – a very fine needle and small amount of product is used. The pain associated with the injection is minimal.
8. With no anaesthetic required, and no down time, you can get back to your routine straight away.
9. Botox® relaxes the treated muscle, while the other facial muscles remain active and expressive. It’s about enhancing the way you look, not changing it!
10. Botox® is affordable – the cost varies depending on the amount of product needed to achieve the results you require and the areas being treated.
If you would like to know more about Botox® treatments or book a free consultation, call Caci on 0800 588 566 or visit www.caci.co.nz.