Laser hair removal: We’ve heard it can save us time but did you know it can save you money in the long run, too? There are a multitude of benefits but here are our five favourite reasons why you might wish to consider laser hair removal:
- The treatment is quick.You can be in and out in the space of a lunch break, and there’s no down time, or sticky residue like you have with waxing.
- You’re going to save money in the long run. The benefit of laser hair removal will outweigh the cost over time – with permanent hair reduction, you don’t need to worry about buying razors, creams and waxing kits. Hey, those suckers add up! If you normally get a bikini wax every six weeks, by switching to laser hair removal you could save yourself almost $2,000 within five years. Plus, some laser operators, such as Caci, offer interest free payment plans so you can pay for your treatments over a 48 week period.
- Forget pesky ingrown hairs.If ingrown hairs are the bane of your existence, then laser hair removal will stop them and help to prevent more from occurring – #winning!
- If you need, you can shave in between treatments. Unlike waxing, you don’t need to grow out your hair before each treatment, meaning you can shave as much as you want between appointments. We’re on board with anything that helps us avoid that awkward in-between-waxing-situation!
- It’s a safe, long-lasting option to being hair free. As the laser hair removal industry is unregulated it’s important to choose somewhere your trust. Caci were the first to bring laser hair removal to New Zealand, and all Caci laser operators have had extensive training at the Caci Training Academy.
*This article was brought to you by Caci. For more information, visit caci.co.nz or call Caci on 0800 588 566 to book a complimentary consultation to see if laser hair removal is right for you.