If you want the best results when it comes to correcting skin concerns, then you need the best possible treatment.
Fractional CO2 laser is an advanced laser treatment for correcting skin tone and texture, plus reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Here are the top 9 reasons you should consider it as a treatment:
1. It’s sophisticated: Fractional C02 laser is an advanced treatment, which can achieve extraordinary results.
2. It treats many different skin concerns: Including fine lines & wrinkles, uneven skin tone, advanced sun damage (brown spots, pigmentation) and scarring.
3. And it does even more! It tightens, firms and evens out skin tone for truly long-lasting results.
4. It goes deep: Fractional C02 laser penetrates deep into the skin to maximise the effectiveness of the treatment, providing better and more long-lasting results.
5. It only targets problem areas: The laser only targets fractions of your skin at a time, leaving healthy skin intact which helps to speed up the healing, leading to better results.
6. It’s all about control: With this ‘controlled damage’ approach, it triggers your skin’s natural healing process and stimulates collagen production, resulting in stronger, firmer, smoother and more refreshed-looking skin.
7. It’s not overly painful: You might feel some mild discomfort but every effort is made to ensure you’re as comfortable as possible and a light topical anaesthetic is applied pre-treatment.
8. You only need to take the afternoon off: Following the treatment you can expect redness and slight swelling, similar to a sunburn. It’s all normal and temporary but some clients prefer to go straight home after their treatment. If you do go outside, apply plenty of sunblock and throw on some sunglasses and/or a headscarf!
9. Regular treatments will get the best results: A course of treatments is usually scheduled over a one year duration period. Typically you will have 3-4 treatments, plus a range of non-invasive facial treatments to complement the Fractional C02 laser to achieve greater results.
Before and After fractional laser
*This article was brought to you by Caci. To find out whether fractional C02 laser is the right treatment to address your skin concerns, take the Caci Skin Quiz.