For moochi’s SS 14/15 show, Dry & Tea created effortless tousled waves to complement the ranges. Get the look with these five steps:
1. Using a tail comb, create a middle part through dry hair.
2. Spray a heat protector, like Redken’s Iron Shape 11, through sections of hair.
3. Using the Cloud 9 Curling Wand in random sections, wrap hair around the wand starting two inches from the roots and leaving out the ends. The bigger the section, the softer the wave.
4. Tip head upside down and spray Redken Wind Blown 05 underneath.
5. Scrunch the ends with Redken Ruffle Up to enhance the dry texture and create a slept-in feel.