Is Kiwi model Georgia Fowler dating One Direction’s Harry Styles? It would appear so, with the former Fashion Quarterly cover star Snapchatting a cosy clip of herself playing a game of Scrabble with Styles, who can be seen dressed in a bathrobe.
The clip has since been removed from Fowler’s account, but has obviously done nothing to quash rumours of a budding romance between the pair. Both camps have kept quiet about the incident and no confirmation of their relationship status has been made.
The 23-year-old Auckland model moved to New York last year and her career has gone from strength-to-strength. Aside from gracing the Autumn 2015 cover of Fashion Quarterly, she has been picked up by lingerie brand Victoria’s Secret, walked for Chanel and worked for luxury brands Balenciaga and Lacoste.
WHO IS GEORGIA FOWLER?
– Fowler went to Diocesan School for Girls in Epsom. She graduated in 2009.
– She grew up in Remuera and the Eastern Suburbs of Auckland.
– Her close friends of note include Nike Master Trainer Kirsty Godso, model Jordan Barrett and model Tahnee Atkinson.
– She is one of a very select few New Zealanders to have modeled for Victoria’s Secret. Other Kiwis who have appeared for the lingerie brand include Stella Maxwell and Jessica Clarke.
– Her breakthrough moment on the international scene was walking in the Chanel Resort 2013 show where she met Karl Lagerfeld.
– She studies Psychology and Marketing part time in Auckland.
– Fowler is signed to Red11 agency in Auckland and IMG in London, Paris, Milan and New York.
Check out the quickfire questions we asked Georgia during our FQ cover shoot: