Carine Roitfeld’s Parisian style has influenced the world’s most fashionable women and at 59, the former editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris is showing no signs of halting. Roitfeld told a UK newspaper her dress sense has stayed the same for the past 20 years, and the only thing that has changed is the length of her skirt. The stylist and grandmother says she prefers to buy well-fitting garments she can hold on to forever rather than buying into fads.
1. 3480 black, Rick Owens sunglasses, $799 from Plume.
2. Tilly clutch, Saben, $220 from Saben.
3. Full sleeve T-shirt, Country Road, $79.90 from Country Road.
4. Tight skirt, Zambesi , $190 from Zambesi.
5. Riley III – Pony Leopard & Beige, Senso shoes, $289, from Superette.