Indie darling Chloe Sevigny has long been praised as the “it girl of the nineties”, a title she’s earned largely thanks to her impeccable style. The Oscar nominated actress and former model designs an annual collection for Opening Ceremony and is also working on a style book.
1. MAC lady danger lipstick, $40.
2. Alexander Wang prisma lunch bag in chalk with matte black, $984
3. Trenery foil print knit, $169.
4. Twenty Seven Names Princeton mini, $250.
5. Topshop action chunky lace up boots, $88.
6. Michael Hill Jeweller diamond watch, $855.