A mugshot of her rapper boyfriend, a knife block shaped like a body, OCD-stacked Oreo biscuits and a bedroom with a passcode to get in… It could only be 18-year-old Kylie Jenner’s house that we’re talking about.
The reality TV star gave fans a closer look at her NZ$4 million Calabasas mansion, posting a video tour on her app this week. Thanks to Snapchat, we’ve already seen snippets of the five-bedroom house, which Kylie purchased eight months ago, but getting the full commentary as she walks through is a curious thing indeed…
Our top 5 highlights:
– A framed mugshot of rapper boyfriend Tyga (taken three years ago) sits alongside family photos of her mum, grandmother and sisters.
– Refrigerators in the kitchen and Kylie’s bedroom are both carefully stacked with “the best water ever” – that currently isn’t stocked in stores.
– Kylie’s master bedroom – which has an ensuite bathroom, sitting room and massive walk-in closet – is locked with a passcode.
– A slightly morbid knife block in the kitchen shaped like a human body
– Obviously mother Kris Jenner’s penchant for stacking Oreos in a highly organized manner has rubbed off on Kylie. How long does that take to do, anyway?!
See a tour of Kylie’s living room below: