If Ariana Grande is known for one thing – besides her luscious lashes and bad-ass attitude – it’s her classic high ponytail.
Rarely seen without it, this perfectly sleek, sassy and sexy hairstyle works for Ari day, night, on-stage and at the weekend.
Ariana’s star has been on the rise for some time now; but aside from becoming the most followed female celebrity on Instagram, there’s no denying her hairdo is gaining some serious ‘hair-envy’ and attention, too.
This look most definitely isn’t a case of thank you, next… so we teamed up with StyleHQ.co.nz and Silver Bullet creative director Damian Jones to bring you a step-by-step guide to recreating Ari’s look at home.
How to create Ariana Grande’s classic high ponytail with a hair extension
2. Apply Fanola Styling Tools Liss Stying Cream to damp hair and then blow dry in, using the Parlux Alyon Hairdryer.
3. To achieve a smooth finish, use the Silver Bullet Keratin 230 Titanium Straightener, taking small sections at a time and lightly pulling through hair from root to end.
4. Using a Wet Brush Detangling Brush, sweep hair upwards into a high ponytail.
5. Tie with your Mia Tonytail giving the illusion of having wrapped hair around your pony.
6. For that Ari glossy finish, apply a little Affinage Luminous Drops in your hair to shine and seal the look.