“My beauty routine is very minimalist”
You’d be forgiven for thinking that our total girl crush on Nike Master Trainer Kirsty Godso is mainly down to her ambition and mad burpee skills, but in fact, her eyebrows and skin are incredible too. Hey, we’re only human.
So when she was back in New Zealand, we not only caught up with Kirsty for episode two of Girl Talk, but we chatted through her beauty essentials as well!
From Glossier to pencils you could up until recently only find in New York, here are Kirsty Godso’s ride or die beauty must-haves:
- Sania’s Brow Bar Angled Mechanical Brow Pencil, $41
- NARS Pure Radiant Tined Moisturiser, $71
- Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil, $133
- Glossier Haloscope in Quartz, $30
- Glossier Balm Dotcom in Birthday or Coconut, $17
- Comme Des Garçons Blackpepper EDP, $180