Sometimes a girl likes to wake up, spray some dry shampoo in her hair, and then leave home for the day.
Sometimes a girl likes to wake up, put in some effort, feel a lil bit glam, and then leave home for the day.
We don’t doll up all the time, but when we do we don’t want it to take forever, in fact we want it to be as easy as poss. This is one of those how-tos. A slick, sleek hair how-to, inspired by Jessica Alba, Ashley Benson & Lea Michelle’s hair styles from the 2016 Teen Choice Awards.
- Begin by washing hair with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner to transform unruly, frizzy hair – with smoothness lasting for up to one week.
- Divide wet hair into equal parts and comb TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray through hair, from root to tip, to ensure an even barrier throughout.
- Blow-dry hair straight down until completely dry and follow with straightening tongs.
- Use a pintail comb to draw your parting straight down the centre of your scalp, using the bridge of your nose as a guide.
- Finish by rubbing a walnut size amount of TRESemmé Liquid Gold Anti-Frizz Serum in between the palms of your hands and spread evenly throughout hair.