Maybelline New York and Miss FQ are looking for six fabulous, motivated young women to Make It Happen.
Whether you want to be an Olympic soccer player, an award-winning singer, New Zealand’s coolest fashion designer, a #girlboss business owner, an engineering legend or even the next Gigi Hadid, we vow to help the six chosen winners Make It Happen by offering each girl a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity towards helping them achieve their dreams!
It doesn’t matter where you’ve come from or exactly what you want to do, if you’re passionate and driven we want to help you get where you’re going.
The Maybelline It Girls will receive:
- An opportunity to connect with and be trained by mentors and leaders in your chosen field for the duration of the campaign (July 24 2016 – September 4 2016) to set goals, make plans, and achieve your dreams.
- A fashion shoot in Fashion Quarterly’s Spring issue
- A profile on Miss FQ and video content throughout your Make It Happen journey
- $150 worth of Maybelline New York product of your choice
- Plus other personalised, ‘money-can’t-buy’ experiences and opportunities.
To be considered as one of The Maybelline It Girls you must be:
- Between the ages of 16 and 26
- Have a dream or a goal you want to achieve
- Be technology savvy – your phone and lipstick are your main accessories!
- Available for the Miss FQ photoshoot on 2 August 2016
- Able to commit to one video diary every three weeks as well as additional requests
- Available to partake in a Facebook Live interview with Miss FQ during the week commencing August 29 2016 – September 4 2016.
- Additional T&Cs apply
Entries are now open! To enter, you’ll need to submit the form below telling us about yourself, what dream or goal you want Maybelline New York and Miss FQ to help make happen and explain why you want to achieve this. Send us a video, your portfolio, blog link, business plan – whatever you feel will best demonstrate what it is you’re working towards. We encourage you to show us your best passionate, confident and driven self! Entries close on 24 July 2016.