She has a name like a bouquet, two uber famous parents and killer style to boot; we already want to be best friends with Lily-Rose Depp.
Not to mention she has 1.8 million Instagram followers and is the face of a Chanel fragrance. Did someone say #goals?
Even though she seems to have it all, it must be hard to date when you live your life in the spotlight. So it will come as no surprise that the world’s coolest 16-year-old has been spotted (read: papped) hanging out with 24-year-old male model Ash Stymest. But is he her boyfriend or her boy friend?
Here’s what we know about Lily’s new beau so far:
- The British babe was previously married to fellow model Maille Doyle, 25. They divorced in 2013 after she gave birth to their daughter Summer in 2012.
- He featured in this year’s H&M Coachella campaign.
- He’s covered and starred in numerous magazines including Italian and Russian Vogue, and Harper’s Bazaar.
- Stymest used to appear on the MTV UK show MTV Bang which no longer runs.
- He also starred in the music video for South Korean girl band 2NE1’s song Gotta Be You.
- Last year Ash signed with modelling agency The Lions NY who famously represent Victoria’s Secret models Irina Shayk and Stella Maxwell.
- He’s not on Instagram. WTF, we know! But he does have a Twitter account… which hasn’t been used since April 2014.
- Ash Stymest has been spotted hanging out with Lily-Rose in Paris and Los Angeles – jetsetters!
A photo posted by AshStymest吧 (@ashstymest731) on