You’ll be rockin’ around the Christmas tree
Noel is almost near, and while the occasion is a family affair there’s no reason you can’t look cute on Christmas Day!
- Opt for primary colours as they’re unoffensive and flattering on most complexions.
- Err on the side of conservatism. Don’t wear anything too short; grandma doesn’t want to see what you ate for lunch.
- ‘Red and green should never be seen’ does not apply on this day. Go festive if you wanna.
- Keep the location in mind. Are you going to be poolside, on a deck, or indoors? Boho-esque garments that can be thrown on and whipped off are great if you’re planning on swimming. Don’t forget your sunnies and SPF if you’ll be sitting outside and consider flowing garments in case of a warm day. A formal Christmas dinner around the dining table calls for something a little dressier; think races minus the head wear.
- Whatever you wear, ensure you look fabulous. Dress in the Christmas spirit, not neccessarily what’s cool RN.