Let’s face it, we expect a lot from our phones; they’re always on us and we tend to work them overtime. Make sure yours performs well in every situation, especially when you’re angling for that perfect selfie.
Though it may not be hard to get a phone with a decent camera these days, finding a truly exceptional one has always been a tricky business – until now.
Huawei has raised the bar with its new P30 Pro, which features a revolutionary Quad Camera System by renowned camera brand Leica that will help take your Instagram game to the next level.
We all know how much fun it is to capture that new outfit or an ultimate selfie with a friend. The stars are aligned, your makeup is perfect, the lighting is just right and the angle is on point. Click away!
With its Quad Camera System and in-built artificial intelligence, the P30 Pro takes a great shot, no matter the conditions. Most noteworthy is the SuperZoom lens, which allows you to get up to 50 times closer to an object or setting! Due to its innovative periscope camera system the P30 Pro can get you closer to the action than any other phone.
The Ultra Wide Angle setting is another standout feature. Out for dinner with friends and can’t get everyone in the shot? Switch to the Wide Angle camera and ensure you’ve got the whole group in frame without having to walk to the other side of the restaurant.
The P30 Pro also introduces a TOF (time of flight) sensor specifically designed to understand depth. It’s exactly what you need to capture that perfect portrait shot with a lovely soft-focus background.
If selfies are more your thing, fear not, the P30 Pro’s 32-MP selfie camera doesn’t cut corners in this department. Trust us, your snaps have never looked this good, and with both beauty and bokeh modes available you’ll really make those images pop. There is more to taking a great selfie than having a great camera, though, so be sure to check out our selfie tips at right)!
Simply put, the P30 Pro has thrown out the rulebook when it comes to taking photos on a phone. Leave that expensive camera at home and pick up a P30 Pro from Spark today.
Try these selfie tips when you’re feeling snap happy
- Get the angle right. This usually means holding your phone slightly higher than normal and looking up towards the camera for a flattering shot. Practise in front of the mirror to capture your best features.
- Soften your mouth and breathe out to ensure you look relaxed.
- Check that the light is amazing! Move around to find the ultimate spot, steering away from harsh fluorescent light. Early morning or late afternoon can often produce the best natural light. A softly backlit wall can work well, too.
- Experiment with different poses, but stick with what feels natural for you, be it a pout, grin or a more neutral expression.
- Take plenty of shots for plenty of options.
- Make use of the background blur to add beautiful depth to your image.
- Edit like a pro. Don’t underestimate the artistry that can go into a photograph after you’ve taken it. Make your filters work for you and crop to perfection!