Are you a sucker for 3 pm Snickers bar? Kick your habit to the curb with this recipe for healthy bliss balls.
Raspberry Coconut Raw Ball
- 1 1/2 cups Sunflower seeds
- 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- pinch Himalayan salt
- 60g raw beetroot
- 3/4 cup freeze dried raspberry (we use FreshAs)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cup soaked dates
- Garnish – 1/4 cup coconut & a small handful of freeze-dried raspberry
- Soak dates in warm water for 15 minutes. Drain and rinse thoroughly. Set aside.
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients aside from the dates.
- Once you reach a fine consistency with blended ingredients, add soaked dates and pulse your blender until mix sticks when pressed into a ball. You may need to scrape the sides of your blender and repeat the pulse a few times.
- Prepare your garnish in a small bowl. Crush raspberry into coconut and mix.
- Roll balls into small rounds and press into garnish. It can be helpful to have coconut oil on your hands if the mix feels sticky to the touch.
If you want to mix it up you can press the mixture in a lined baking tray and cut into slices, or use to add interest to cake or dessert.