Between all of us here at Team FQ, we’ve certainly clocked up the hours at New Zealand Fashion Week. So there’s no excuses for being ill-prepared for this year – check out some of the essentials we’ll be relying on to get us through:
1. Chantecaille Lipstick in Cassia, $58
When you don’t have time to go home and change, nothing revives your look like a hot red lipstick.
2. Karen Walker Creeper Superstars Black & Gold, $349
We’re praying for sunshine for NZFW, but we’ll be wearing these even if the weather doesn’t play ball.
3. Sans [ceuticals] Lip Aid, $24
Air conditioning is your pout’s worst enemy and dry lips are never a good look when slicking on lipstick for the night time shows.
4. Nude by Nature Mineral Pressed Powder, $44.95
When you don’t have time to redo your makeup from the morning, mineral powder is the perfect touch-up tool.
5. Brita Fill & Serve Filter Bottle, $34.99
Keeping a bottle of water on hand is a no-brainer, but it’s a bonus when your H2O gets filtered on the go.
6. Dr Hauschka Concealer, $39
When sleeping hours are at a minimum, it pays to keep a concealer close by for disguising dark shadows.
7. Any.do To-do List & Task Manager, FREE from the iTunes store
It’s easy to lose track of where you need to be and when, so an app that does all the remembering and reminding for us is a life saver.
8. An Organised Life Lined Notebook, $10.95
A light-weight notebook that fits into any handbag is essential when reviewing shows.
9. French Connection Double Zip Bucket Bag, $119.90
Bags that hold everything, but aren’t the size of a gym bag are key to keeping all your bits and bobs together.
10. Mi Piaci Rodeo flats, $230
Don’t get us wrong, we’ll be wearing heels but these flats will make a welcome reprieve for our soles come day four.